The PINC Internship Placement Program costs $6000.
This price includes:
- Six weeks of Internship placement
- One week of intensive Spanish classes (5 hours per day)
- Networking Events
- Mentorship program
- 5 Professional Development Workshops
- 8 weeks of accommodation located in Madrid’s city center
- Onsite Coordinator who will be available 24/7
- Cultural Activities
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- Food Markets
- Royal Retiro Park
- Walking Tour
- Tapa Tour
- Flamenco Show*
- Royal Palace*
- Bullring Tour*
- Access to trendy clubs
- Language Exchanges
- Real Madrid Stadium Dinner *
- Trip Advisor
- Academic credit assistance (where required)
- Medical & Accident Insurance (for one year)
- International Student ID card (for one year)
- Assistance with travel arrangements
- PINC Meet & Greet Luncheon
- Airport pick-up
- Welcome pack with maps and useful city information
- Cell phone number
- Organization of weekly language exchange
- Assistance with organizing monthly metro pass
- Spanish course & PINC Internship Certificate
- Pre-departure orientation
- Post-Internship follow up session
How does payment work?
We will not ask for all the money up front, but we do ask for a deposit of $900 that will secure your spot in the course, followed by a second and final payment. Payment due dates will also be stated in an invoice. These payments can be made by check or bank transfer. We are also open to discussing payments plans, just ask.
Want a detailed break down of the program? Please visit the Summer Internship Program page.
Interested in scheduling a chat to learn more? Please visit our application page or email email@example.com. We are here to answer any and all questions!
Would you like a course booklet that goes more into detail about the PINC programs? Please fill out the information below and we will be in touch within the next 24 hours.