Position: PINC Academy Manager
- If you have leadership skills…
- If you love all things travel, foreign language, cultural exploration, and career development for female college students…
- If you feel comfortable with editing and providing constructed feedback…
- If you’re familiar with WordPress, Canva, Instagram, Facebook…
- If you’re creative and have some marketing skills…
- If you have access to a computer and are looking for some part-time work while living in Spain…
If you answered YES to one or all of the point above, we are interested in having you apply to be a PINC Academy Manager, and this is a great way for you to make side cash. #sidehustle
Who we are:
PINC International LLC offers internship and immersion programs designed for young women in college to Spain. Our mission is to help bridge the gender gap by giving young women a competitive edge on their resume with international experience. PINC programs are dedicated to developing global citizens through language learning, cultural immersion, building intercultural communication, and personal and professional growth.
- Copyediting and constructive feedback for intern blogs
- Familiarity with SEO, esp. Yoast plugin
- Familiarity with WordPress
Logistics to Note:
- Academy manager and all interns work remotely
- Time commitment: About 4 hours per week
- Immediate start through January, with potential for extension
- Manager will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement
- Required proficiency in English
Academy Manager Benefits:
Be part of a company changing the way you travel, and helping young women improve themselves personally and professionally. PINC is always about empowering women and that includes all women in our network, including YOU! We are here to help you find the most success and that includes showing off your new PINC Academy Manager role to your professional network. PINC will help you incorporate this role into your resume and LinkedIn profile.
$150 a month via venmo, and if you also personally recruit students who successfully sign up to our program, we pay $150 per student as commission!
Our team will review your information and determine if you are fit for the team. You will be contacted for further information and potentially an interview. We look forward to your application. If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.