APPLICATION SUMMER 2018
City Coordinator dates: 5/17/18 – 7/14/18
Program dates: 5/19/18 – 7/14/18
At the moment 2 positions available
Hello! We are looking for past alumna who are interested in being on the other side of the program. To date we have only used past PINC students because it helps ensure the integrity and quality of the program.
We prefer to have coordinators who have first-hand experience in Spain, understand the objectives and goals of the programs, have experienced the benefits of going abroad, and wants to help create memories and a quality experience for future PINC students. Below is an outline of compensation, expectations as a coordinator, and program development.
- Compensation: $250/week max. 8 weeks (Max. $2000)
- Private Room in Madrid
- Barcelona trip: transportation, accommodations, tickets to Sagrada Familia and Park Guell
- Segovia day trip: transportation, entrance fees and lunch
- Breakfast included
- Monthly metro pass for your duration
- Covering data on sim card
- Entrance fees for planned activities
- Developing countless skills to build your professional portfolio
- Lisette available to you 24/7
City Coordinator Expectations:
- Contribute and engage in whatsapp group
- Continuously promote program throughout the year via social media.
- Keep up to speed with whats going on in Madrid and Barcelona so that you always have something in your back pocket.
- Review and update pre-existing two week plan.
- Upon arrival sort welcome pack/ groceries/ abonos/ sims
- Airport – organization and pick up
- Do check-in orientation in each apartment
- Be a point of contact to housing representatives typically through a Whatsapp group (Lisette included)
- Available to students for questions and to be a point of contact. (ie. if students need help with directions, need to go to the doctor or pharmacy, new assistance planning weekend trip)
- Be accountable for students whereabouts, do weekend check-ins while students travel, provide suggestions on things to do around the city and nightlife.
- Execute the Barcelona trip. The travel, accommodations, tickets to Sagrada Familia and Park Guell sorted before.
- Take notes and update changes to schedule ie. prices, possible issues, suggestions to improve for the future.
- Keep taking pictures! We always need to keep building our image portfolio.
- Apt close out procedures for 2 and 8 week programs.
- When two week program is done, the students will be in their internships and you and Lisette can work together from 11am to 5pm Mon to Thurs, unless otherwise discussed to work on business development. Described below:
Thursday, August 31, 2017
PLEASE NOTE: We don’t cover airfare. After the two week program, you are free to travel at the weekend.
We are interested in sorting this position by October 2017. At the moment we are looking for 2 coordinators but our goal is 40 students at max, which means we will need 4 coordinators for the first two week, and we will keep you up-to-date as positions become available.
We are also open to discussing your length of time, minimum 2 weeks, if you can’t stay all 8 weeks.