What We Do
PINC International provides a professional sisterhood built on networking and making authentic connections. Our 10-week internship program is designed to enhance students’ resumes with a competitive edge by immersing them in a language and culture distinct from their own. Each student is placed in an organization that supports and challenges them in equal measure. Placements are designed to be aligned with students’ professional area of interest, enabling young women to work with inspiring professionals, bringing their academic knowledge to life through experiential learning, and furthering their career goals. This opportunity brings value to the young women through developing sought after qualities such as global awareness, cultural competence, and language proficiency.
PINC International Internship Overview
10-Week Internship Program: Saturday, May 25, 2019 to Saturday, Aug 3, 2019
- Week 1: Intensive Spanish Classes at an accredited Language Academy
- We begin our program with Spanish classes to build students confidence to communicate. The language academy is accredited by Instituto Cervantes, the highest form of accreditation a language school can receive in Spain. It is the largest organization in the world responsible for promoting the study and the teaching of Spanish language and culture.
- Week 2: 9-Week Internship Placement (Monday to Thursday 8 hours per day)
- Internship placements are organized based on each student’s past experience, current studies, and future goals.
- Skill assessments and resume review/revision is completed with students before interviewing with our vetted host companies.
- After both parties confirm the placement, PINC International provides any necessary paperwork to confirm the position.
- Fridays are dedicated to Cultural Activities that integrate students into the history and current climate of the country. Some examples of past cultural activities include:
- Madrid Walking Tour
- Royal Retiro Park
- Boat Rides at Retiro Park
- Madrid Royal Palace
- Reina Sofia Museum
- Prado Museum
- Royal Tapestry Factory
- Professional Development Workshops, Mentorship, Networking Events, and Meet & Greets in Madrid.
- Renovate My Resume™ Personal Pitch and Resume revisions (one-on-one session)
- After the completion of the program, students will work with an executive headhunter and job search expert and focus on personal branding.
- Informational Interview with TWO business executives
- After the program, we offer students a list of professional executives in various fields, many in Fortune 500 companies, who support and advocate for PINC International. Students select two executives who will offer invaluable career guidance and coaching through a 30-minute informational interview.
- PINC Alumna Private Group
- Upon completing the program, Each student receives access to the private PINC Professional Facebook group. We continue our community of women who are there to support, guide, and encourage one another.
This does NOT include flight, most food, and any extra travel plans that are not already included in the program.
Once accepted into the program, we do ask for a deposit of $499.00 that will secure your spot in the course, followed by a second and final payment. Payment due dates will be stated on an invoice. These payments can be made electronically.
Interested in applying or scheduling a chat to learn more?
Please visit our application page or contact us page. We are here to answer any and all questions!
Deadline to apply: March 15, 2019