Our NEW ‘Executive Access’ is included in both internship and immersion programs. We are always looking for ways to enrich student’s experience as they spend their summer abroad, acquiring new skills and gaining new experience. On top of providing language learning, cultural immersion, and career development, we will be giving students access to executives in various fields. These experienced professionals will offer our students invaluable career guidance and coaching through a 30-minute informational interview. LOOK AT THIS INSANE ROSTER STUDENTS CAN CHOOSE FROM!!
- Chief Technology Officer at an American manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.
- Senior Business Manager at American multinational technology company.
- Executive Director, Head of Digital Marketing at a large financial services organization.
- Vice President of Marketing at a 501 (c)(3) organization and charity providing corrective surgery for children with cleft lips and palates.
- Senior Director, Human Resources Business Partner at American provider of human resources management software and services.
- Senior Vice President, Communications, specializing in digital media agencies and publishers.
- Senior Financial Representative, Financial Advisor at a global financial investment management leader.
- Senior Litigation Attorney at a private firm.
- Senior Vice President, Global Account Management at Sony Music Entertainment/The Orchard
- CEO & Vice President at an all-natural, health and wellness products company.
Price Includes: central and clean housing, international insurance & international student discount card (valid for one year), light breakfast, SIM card with data, pre-departure orientation, welcome pack, airport pick up, welcome luncheon, and a 24/7 onsite coordinator solely for all PINC students. This does not include flight & lunch/dinner.