PINC Campus Ambassadors recruit the next generation of future female leaders on their campuses!
Who is this perfect for?
- If you have a good connection to school groups and organizations.
- If you are part of a sorority, women’s networking organization, female sports team.
- If you work at a college.
- If you have studied abroad in the past and want to advocate global citizenship.
- If you are part of the Spanish or language club and want to promote the importance of a second language.
If you answered YES to one or all of the point above, we are interested in having you as a PINC Campus Ambassador, and this is a great way for you to make side cash. #sidehustle
Be part of a company changing the way you travel, and helping young women improve themselves personally and professionally.
Campus Ambassador Responsibilities
PINC Campus Ambassadors share information about our Summer programs. We will provide examples of wording, images, videos, and outreach strategies.We understand that each school has its own way of spreading the word and rules and regulations. We are open to hearing how your school does it and working with you. Here are examples of outreach suggestions:
- Online (instagram post, email blast to groups/organizations, posting in a facebook group, etc.)
- In-Person (information sessions, tabling, chapter presentation, events, etc.)
- Visibility (chalking, flyering, staking, etc.)
Campus Ambassador Benefits
PINC is always about empowering women and that includes all women in our network, including YOU! We are here to help you find the most success and that includes showing off your new PINC Campus Ambassador role to your professional network. PINC will help you incorporate this role into your resume and LinkedIn profile.
With any successful sign-ups to our programs, we pay $150 per student!
Our team will review your information and determine if you are fit for the team. You will be contacted for further information and potentially an interview. We look forward to your application. If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.