Boost Your Resume From Campus or Abroad with a PINC Academy Externship!
Are you looking to get valuable career experience with an international flair?
Apply to join the PINC Team as part of our college internship program: PINC Academy. We are looking for a select few interns for the Fall 2017 semester Externship period is September 6, 2017-December 22, 2017.
PINC Academy Interns work remotely in the fields of Content Marketing, Social Media, and Graphic Design to support PINC programs and learn about these growing fields.
*Discount on deposit is redeemable after 1 month of successfully participating in the PINC Academy. Discount on deposit cannot be used: after an order has been placed; or, in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Promotional discounts are: only available while supplies last, non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
Deadline to apply is: August 31, 2017
Rotating Responsibilities of PINC Interns include, but are not limited to:
- Propose and publish articles on the PINC blog on a variety of topics related to international travel, college life, learning languages, professional development, and girl power.
- Help compose our email newsletter using existing PINC content and blog posts to share information and opportunities with the PINC community.
- Assist PINC with copywriting content and maintaining our newly designed WordPress website.
- Collaborate with us on exciting PINC marketing campaigns in partnership with international education companies (past include Intern Queen, College Week Live, GoAbroad.com and many more!).
- Manage PINC social media accounts, including, but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat.
- Use existing PINC content to create exciting graphics, quotations, and videos for posts that focus on language, culture, and career.
- Prepare professional, informational materials about PINC programs, such as flyers and booklets in our Lucidpress system.
- Design infographics, headers, and images to appear on our WordPress website using Canva or other online tools.
Fill out the application below by August 31, 2017.
Priority will be given to undergraduates who can receive academic credit. If you have graduated and looking to beef up your resume, no need to worry about credits.
Next Steps: You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to accept.